ENTER YOUR EMAIL TO GET
PLUS, as an added bonus, receive
“The Beginner’s Guide To CBD” eBook
as our FREE gift to you.
*Discount only valid on first retail order*
The Safe Harbour Wellness, Immune / Auto-Immune / Inflammatory Nutrigenomic Panel consists of 33 gene variants (SNPs) that have been chosen by our medical experts which play a significant role in the patient’s ability to control or resolve their immune based issues.*
Utilizing our proprietary software, the Immune / Auto-Immune / Inflammatory Panel will take the patient’s genetic findings and interpret them through the precision supplementation algorithm to determine:
• Cellular Inflammation Potential (abnormal cellular responses to immune signals)
• Autophagy Consideration (how well the cells cleanse)
• Environmental Inflammation (potential inflammation stimulators from the environment)
• Glutathione Production and Efficacy
• How Well Do You Detox
• Should You Avoid Certain Foods & Why
VALUEThis product provides information about results for some health conditions that are mostly influenced by genetics, and for other health conditions where genetics, environment, and lifestyle all influence your disease risk.
LIMITATIONSThis Test, is NOT a diagnostic product. This product evaluates specific variants associated with different health conditions and medication response. It does NOT look at all possible genes or variants associated with each condition tested. This product does NOT evaluate for gene variants associated with conditions not included in the test.
• Inflammation plays a role in numerous diseases and health problems, including asthma, arthritis, autoimmune, diabetes, eczema, irritable bowel, mental health, sclerosis, obesity, and more. Chronic inflammation and oxidative stress can lead to premature aging and many chronic diseases, including cancer. Genetic testing for inflammation can be a valuable tool in both prevention and treatment of inflammatory issues through an understanding of a person’s genetic predisposition and nutrient utilization. Only by understanding a problem can a solution be found.
• Your immune system is your body’s last line of defense against viruses and disease. Boosting your immune system through supplements and vitamins can be an effective way to maintain your health throughout the year and in cold and flu season. But how do you know which supplements are right for your unique needs? The answer: Genetic testing for inflammation.
• Inflammation is a proper response from the immune system. When something is present within the body that shouldn’t be, the immune system releases Interleukins (chemical messengers), which call on other immune cells to aid in removing the foreign substance. Inflammation becomes an issue when the regulatory mechanisms no longer properly regulate the release of Interleukins or Macrophages, the type of white blood cell that usually digests foreign substances.
• DNA testing for inflammation has allowed researchers and medical providers to learn which genetic differences, or SNPs, cause or influence problematic regulatory mechanisms. For example, if the CTLA4 gene is not functioning properly, T cells will continue to come to the inflamed area, causing chronic inflammation, which eventually causes long term damage to the area. The AOC1 gene mutation can speak to one's poor ability to break down external histamine. Genetic testing for inflammation allows providers to deal with unregulated inflammation by understanding where the problem lies.
A vitamin D deficiency test is included in both our 26- or 55-gene nutrigenomic report as well as many other revealing SNPs. Safe Harbour Wellness is dedicated to aid those suffering from vitamin D deficiency, no matter how mild or severe. Our genetic testing for inflammation includes six key genes in our 26-gene report and fifteen key genes in our 55-gene report. Our experts have chosen the following SNPs to be analyzed in the area of mitochondrial function: -includes photos of 26 & 55 inflammation gene reports
Neurobiologix’s physician-approved immune booster supplements provide the added nutrients and minerals necessary to a fuel a healthy immune system. All of our immune boosters and supplements are made with the highest quality ingredients, under strict GMP standards.
VDR Taq InformationThe impact of Vitamin D and the use of Vitamin K has to do with the enhanced effects of both vitamins when used concurrently. With the VDR taq mutation, we typically need to use higher levels of Vitamin D to overcome the transport issue. If there is not enough Vitamin K, then there can be a risk of inappropriate calcium deposits because it is not directed to the bones through osteocalcin. Therefore, it is always recommended to use Vitamin K with Vitamin D unless there is a contraindication, such as Factor V leiden or use of blood thinners.
Pruritus (itching especially of the skin, eyes, ears, and nose)
Urticaria (hives) (sometimes diagnosed as “idiopathic urticaria”)
Tissue swelling (angioedema) especially of facial and oral tissues and sometimes the throat, the latter causing the feeling of “throat tightening”
Hypotension (drop in blood pressure)
Tachycardia (increased pulse rate, “heart racing”)
Symptoms resembling an anxiety or panic attack
Nasal congestion, runny nose, seasonal allergies
Conjunctivitis (irritated, watery, reddened eyes)
Digestive upset, especially heartburn, “indigestion”, and reflux
Perfect marriage of Innovative DNA Testing and Proprietary Interpretation Software.
Our Nutrigenomics tests, are much more than your typical laboratory’s DNA Genomic Test. In fact, our system is the perfect marriage between forward thinking Interpretation Software and Innovative Nutrigenomics Testing. In addition to being the most comprehensive DNA Nutrigenomics test available, the real magic lies within our proprietary SNP Interpretation software.
Our innovative software, takes the guesswork out of the physician’s results interpretation, as it links any identified SNPs to the recommended nutritional support that lends the greatest potential for the most optimal patient outcome. This software provides a detail and a summary, showing highly recommended nutritional support therapeutics, the nutritional or pharmacological support best left to the provider’s discretion, lifestyle recommendations, as well as any suggested additional laboratory testing one should consider.
This saves the provider valuable time that could be better spent on patient care, rather than looking up specific SNPs and the associated supplemental support. Additionally, the concise format of our report provides an easy to understand outline to better ensure alignment between patient and provider.